Thursday, August 21, 2008

About me

Hi everyone, my name is Erica Sledge. I live in Perdido Alabama. I graduated from Baldwin County High School in 2005. Right after graduation, I began working at Subway where I am still employed. My first two years of college I attended Faulkner State Community College, my major was Pre-med, but I changed it to Elementary Education. I love kids, and I have been teaching Sunday school and Children's church going on 4 years. I believe that I will really enjoy being a teacher, because I am good with children and I have a lot of experience in the classroom with younger children as well as special education children. This is my second year at South, and I chose to come here because it is only about 45 minutes from home, and some of my family graduated from here. So far I have really enjoyed it here at South.

No comments: