Thursday, August 28, 2008

The ACCESS program

ACCESS otherwise known as the Alabama Connecting Classroom, Educators and Students Statewide is a very unique program designed to connect student and teachers across the state. This program allows students to engage in certain enrichment programs and advanced placement classes that otherwise may not have been able accessible. Many different types of classes are available for students on this online program such as: Math, English, History, Biology, Creative Writing, Sociology and Health. This is a very wide range of topics and very helpful to students
I believe that this ACCESS program will help students now and in the future. It must be cool to be able to connect with other students and teachers during school hours maybe for some help or just a regular class. When I begin teaching, I will probably use this new technology to improve my and my students skills of what all can be done on a computer.

No comments: