Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Education/Math with Technology

As we all know, technology is our future. In the classroom there are a number of ways that technology can be used in helping students. Does any one watch tv, there are so many tools that come on commercials that that are designed to get the younger generation focused on technology. There are Leap pad, V tech and many many other things that involve children in technology. Of course these are out there to help them with the alphabet, shapes, colors, and so much more, but actually learning to use them and remembering is great for these kids. I know parents whose small children know more about the computer than they do.
There are many ways that I want to use technology in my class, I think it will be a good learning experience for the kids I want us to learn how to use equiptment, how to take care of it, and then the varity of ways we can use it as informal and educational tools. It's just really great, when I was in school there was not as near as much technology as there is now and that was only four years ago.

No comments: