Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday Sept. 1st

Wow, that was pretty cool. I didn't realize how advanced our technology really was. I learned a lot in this video, I learned that lots of people either don't like their jobs, or either it's hard to keep a job. And the Internet is growing, growing, growing more and more people each day are gaining knowledge through the computer, and some are creating new soft wares and all kinds of cool stuff to help others who need it. Something I didn't realize was that China is really full of smart people, and they probably do all kinda stuff online that I don't know about.
The main thing purpose to this video I think, was to show the viewers how technology has progressed through the years. This shift happens is really neat, if I understand it right, computers are sent to other countries, and by the Internet children/adults can basically "have school." That gives these countries who are not as advanced as we are an opportunity to grow. I just know that through the years there are going to be so many new things that come our way it's crazy!

No comments: