Monday, September 22, 2008

Dr. Alice Christie's WebQuest Resources

I chose to read about Dr. Alice Christie's WebQuest. The WebQuest is a place that teacher's can create to help their student's in many ways. WebQuest allows students to search the web, to complete different tasks, receive help for those tasks, and share with others about what they are doing, or their progress. Dr. Christie has had her students to create WebQuests as their assignments according to their level of teaching.
I thought this was interesting, their are so many ways that the Internet can help connect students to students, and students to teachers. I believe this helps the students in case of emergency or absences. The WebQuest can be used in my classroom to enhance my students learning and increase their ability to complete certain tasks. I see it as if it where like my second classroom where students could go and get extra worksheets ect. to help them or just let them know they have the information they need to complete what needs to be completed.

No comments: