Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wikipedia

Once I finished reading our assigned websites, I came to the conclusion that Wikipedia would be an awesome source for teachers, students, or anyone looking up something online. Notice I say would, if anyone can go into this site and alter the information, I do not think I would trust it when needing information. There are many other ways to get information on just about anything these days.
If the site could come up with a new way to keep this information from being altered once it is posted, everyone would get better results, and maybe Wikipedia could have a better name. I don't think that I have used this site much, but I recall being told it is not very reliable. Now I know why I was told this. I hope that everything can work out for this website.

No comments: