Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wed. Dec 3

1. We really did learn a LOT in this class. I really appreciate Dr. Strange and his method for teaching this class. We covered so many things from using google presentation, to spreadsheets, to word processing, podcast, blogs, igoogle pages, and itunes. I did not have a google acount before entering this class, I love how all of this is free, and I even used Google presentaions in another class for a short slideshow in fear that my USB drive would not work when I got in the room. What an easy alternative, preparing my presentation online in Google and if needed, sharing with someone else online or collaberating if I needed help with it. Even though I will be teaching younger children, which may not be able to deal with computers as well as literate students, I may want to add computer in my class as far as childrens learning games and so on to give the children a feel for the computer.
2. I can't recall anything that I wanted to learn and did not. I really had a good time and believe I can actually put to use the material that I learned.
Thanks Dr. Strange

No comments: